Get the creativity flowing because Artworks has many exciting exhibits lined up for 2023!
With the New Year comes new experiences, and Artworks is delivering a jam-packed schedule of exhibits for 2023. Over the year, the main gallery and the community gallery will be transformed with the work of artists near and far. From renowned regional artists to everyday Trentonians, everyone can have their masterpiece featured and enjoyed. Read on to learn more about what’s in store for 2023:
The Main Gallery
- January 24th – February 25th: Phil McConnell
- March 14th – April 15th: The Women’s Caucus for Art
- May 2nd – June 3rd: Sweet Savages
- September 12th – October 7th: Art All Night Selects
- October 24th – November 18th: Raven George
- December 9th – January 6th: 10×10 Red Dot Exhibit
The Community Gallery
- January 24th – February 25th: Dionne Jackson
- March 14th – April 15th: Amy Louise Lee
- May 2nd – June 3rd: April Cooper
- September 12th – October 7th: Art All Day Group Exhibition
- October 24th – November 18th: Erin McMillon
- December 9th – January 6th: Member Exhibition
One of the many exciting perks of this exhibit schedule is how much of the art is to be sourced through members of our community. Art All Day and Art All Night both receive their submissions from members of the surrounding communities. Likewise, the 10 x 10 Red Dot exhibit allows novice artists to explore the creation of original art and put it up for auction for an incredible cause. Both beginner and experienced artists have a place to call home at Artworks, which makes the organization such a great space for all classes of creatives.
As Trenton’s premier visual arts center, Artworks fosters creativity and learning by exposing the community to the arts in all their forms. From hands-on workshops to gallery openings, there is always an opportunity to get the creative juices flowing. Throughout the years, Artworks has been a tremendous asset to the City of Trenton, and we look forward to seeing what they have planned for this upcoming year.
If you want to learn more about Artworks and read up on some of their exciting initiatives, you can visit them online here: Artworks – Home. Likewise, if you wish to support their incredible work, donations can be made online here: Artworks – Give. Finally, if one of your resolutions was to get out and explore this year, Artworks is the perfect place to start!