Halloween weekend is officially upon us!
With many fall festivities already underway, the city of Trenton is sure to be brimming with excitement all weekend. If you’re still trying to make plans for your Halloweekend, check out some of the awesome events below:
- Trick or Treating at the Trenton Public Library (Oct. 31st, 12-7 pm): Come in costume or just be yourself as you make your way through the Trenton Public Library. There will be candy giveaways as well as Halloween crafts. Crafts will be available from 4-6 pm.
- Cosmic Jerry Band’s Halloween Party at Cooper’s Riverview (Oct. 30th, 7-10 pm): For grown-ups, if you’re looking to get groovy this Halloween, come check out the Cosmic Jerry’s Band at Cooper’s Riverview. The evening will feature two sets of Grateful Dead-inspired tunes, a costume contest, and plenty of other spooky surprises.
- HomeFront’s Halloween Run/Walk (Oct. 30th, 8:30 am): For runners, walkers, and everything in between, HomeFront’s Halloween run and walk is sure to get your heart rate up for a good cause. If you haven’t signed up yet, in-person registration is still available on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 8:30 am. There is a Halloween-themed course, live music, and more.
- Fall Festival and Pumpkin Painting (Oct. 29th, 12-4 pm): Hey Black Dad has partnered with The Father Center of New Jersey to host the first Fall Festival The Dad’s Pumpkin Carving Contest. This afternoon of fall festivities will include music, games, magic shows, face painting, and more! The event will be held on West Front St., so be sure to bring the whole family for some Halloween fun.
- Capital City Farm’s Fall Festival (Oct. 29th, 10 am-4 pm): Capital City Farm is hosting its annual fall festival on Saturday, October 29th at 72 Escher St. right here in Trenton. Guests can enjoy food, pumpkin painting, scarecrow, a haybale maze, live music, art, and more!
Information regarding each event is linked above. If you have any questions, please contact the event organizers and they will be able to provide additional details. Happy Halloween, Trenton!