Mark your calendars! COVID-19 vaccine clinic dates are set for January! The clinics will be held on Wednesdays and Saturdays throughout the month and will occur at Trenton Fire HQ located at 244 Perry Street. The clinics will have all doses and boosters for Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson. Keep yourself, your family, and your community safe by getting your vaccine and booster shots.
“We all are anxious to get back to doing more things that we enjoy,” said Mercer County Executive Brian M. Hughes. “To make that possible, it’s important that we continue to do what we can to protect ourselves and those around us. COVID-19 vaccines have been proved to be safe and highly effective at preventing serious illness, and I strongly encourage everyone who is eligible for a booster to get one as soon as possible.”
- If you had the Pfizer shot, you can receive a booster dose six months after your second dose if you are 16 or older.
- If you had the Moderna shot, you can receive a booster dose six months after your second dose if you are 18 or older.
- If you had the J&J shot, you can receive the booster dose two months after your single dose.
Testing for COVID-19 has also begun again at the CURE Arena, 81 Hamilton Ave., Trenton. No appointments are necessary, walk-ins are welcome.
* Tuesday, Jan. 4, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Gate C
* Wednesday, Jan. 5, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Gate C
* Thursday, Jan. 6, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Gate C
* Friday, Jan. 7, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Gate C
If you prefer to test at home, Mercer residents can order a kit at www.mercercares.org.
There is a limit of one kit per person. For more information on home testing or to use the Department of Health’s online testing site search tool, visit https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/testing. For more information on Mercer’s effort, go to https://www.mercercounty.org/…/coronav…/covid-19-testing. Visit trentonnj.org/covid for other vaccine opportunities in our area.