The Mercer County One-Stop Career Center is currently seeking applicants for the open position of Youth Career Counselor/Coordinator.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Implementation & monitoring of the Youth Career Connection program activities
• Assessment counseling & placement of Youth into appropriate occupational training, internships, OJT, apprenticeships & employment
• Provides guidance and assistance with career exploration and training research
• Provides extensive case management; monitors youth’s progress while in training and post training; maintains individual folders on an ongoing basis
• Visits vendor sites
• Attends offsite meetings representing the YCC program and participates in job/college fairs/community events as needed
• Data entry into case management systems
• Experience working with youth (ages 16-24)
• Counseling (preferably career and/or job readiness)
• Ability to work effectively in team setting
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences preferred
• Mercer County Resident
If interested, you can apply through email by sending your resume and cover letter to Kendra Lee at email@example.com.