The following was quoted from a press release courtesy of the Trenton Health Team:
What is #WhyILikeTrenton?
Our new Instagram contest to create pride in our city, showcase Trenton’s assets and talent, expand the Trenton Health Team social network and gather comments for our upcoming Community Health Assessment report. THT is inviting Instagram users to tell the world #WhyILikeTrenton by entering our photo contest kicking off April 3 through April 30.
How To Participate:
- Follow Trenton Health Team on Instagram @trentonhealth
- Post an ORIGINAL photo illustrating why you like Trenton with #WhyILikeTrenton and tag @trentonhealth
- Geotag the location and write a caption telling us “I like Trenton because…”
- Tag your friends so they can “like” your photo
- You can post as many photos as you like during the contest
- Photos must be taken at locations within the City of Trenton, New Jersey, in public places or other places to which the photographer has permission to access and photograph.
- All entries must be received by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on April 30, 2019
What can you win?THT will select four winners. Each winner will receive a $100 prize (in the form of a gift card to Shop Rite, Walmart, or Amazon per the winner’s choice).
Each winner also may select a Trenton-based nonprofit, school, or faith-based organization to receive an additional $100 donation from THT.
If the winner is a minor, then a parent/guardian will receive the prize on the minor’s behalf.
Prizes will be awarded as follows:
- Most Likes: One prize will be awarded for the photo receiving the most Instagram “likes”
- Judge’s Favorites: Three prizes will be awarded to a favorite photo chosen by each of three local judges (each Judge will select one). Local Judges are:
- Leon Rainbow @aerosoleon
- La’Keisha Sutton @fanfavorite11
- Sino Lawery @splash_lifestyle
- Winners will be announced on Friday May 3 via Instagram and press releases on THT’s website and other communications channels,
- Winners will be contacted via Instagram to arrange a time to come to the THT offices at 1 West State Street, 4th Floor, Trenton, NJ to claim prizes.
- Winners will be featured in a press release to local media and on THT website
- Winning photos will be displayed at THT offices, One West State Street, and in print and digital publications
- In the event of a tie, THT will select the winners from among the tied entries. THT reserves the right to select/approve winners and/or disqualify photos in its sole discretion.
Other Contest Rules:
- The Contest Period runs from April 3, 2019 through April 30, 2019 at 11:59pm Eastern Time. THT reserves the right to revise the Contest Period at any time without prior notification. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- Contest is open to participants age 13+ and includes both professional and amateur photographers.
- THT reserves the right to disqualify any photos deemed obscene, offensive, or otherwise non-responsive to the program in any way, or otherwise change or update contest rules without advance notice, in its sole discretion.
- Employees and family members of THT staff may participate in the contest but are not eligible to win a prize.
- If people are featured in the photograph, then the photographer must have the permission of all featured persons to take the photo and submit it to the contest. Photographer may be requested to provide contact information to THT in order to verify that this permission was obtained from all participants.
- By entering, participants grant permission to THT to use their photograph in online and print media.
NOTE: This content is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other social media used throughout the contest.
For more information visit the Trenton Health Team online at