Join “Our Revolution” on Wednesday, 1/19, from 7 – 8:30pm EST for their January Chapter Meeting as they open the floor to hear from Trenton Mayor Reed Gusciora about his 2022 priorities for the City of Trenton, followed by a Q&A. To participate, please email questions to ORTrentonMercer@gmail.com.
The meeting’s agenda will also include the following:
– Starbucks workers in Hopewell filing to unionize
– Abolish the Line and win Better Ballots
– More Medicare for All Resolutions in Mercer County
– New campaign to prevent fracked-gas transport in and near Mercer County (more info)
– Campaign to convert our towns to 100% renewable energy by 2030
For more information and to register for the meeting, head over to: https://www.mobilize.us