St. Francis Medical Center is providing safe, fast and reliable care from the comfort of your home as their team of clinicians treat a variety of medical conditions virtually. Create an account, complete a short online interview and they will review your information and send you a treatment plan.
If you are concerned that you or your family member have been exposed to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), please use the screening questionnaire as a free service to determine appropriate next steps.
Here’s how it works:
Complete an Online Health Interview: 5-15 Minutes
- Answer a series of questions about how you are feeling and the symptoms you are experiencing—just as you would during an in-office visit.
- You may be asked to provide photos of areas of concern, such as a wound – pictures can be sent from your computer or phone.
- Your answers will be submitted to a provider for review.
- You can start a visit anytime – 24/7
Provider Reviews: Within One hour
- A provider from St. Francis Medical Center reviews your responses and creates a treatment plan, which may include a prescription if necessary.
- You’ll be notified when the results are available, usually within One hour during office hours, or first thing the next morning if the visit is completed after hours.
- Note that if you cannot be treated online, you will not be charged.
Prescription: 2-3 Minutes
- If a prescription is part of your treatment plan, you’ll be able to send your prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
For detailed information and to start your virtual visit, go to: https://stfrancismedical.zipnosis.com/