Join Passage Theatre Company for a panel discussion and resource sharing, presented in collaboration with Womanspace and hosted by Mercer County Community College, on domestic violence, and hear how this topic is addressed in Passage Theatre’s upcoming production of Morir Sonyado by Erlina Ortiz and directed by C. Ryanne Domingues.
The community dialogue is free and open to the public and will take place on April 25th at 6:30 p.m. in Kerney Hall at Mercer County Community College located at 100-134 North Broad Street.
The panel will be moderated by Pat Hart, the Executive Director of Womanspace and feature the following panelists:
- Alana Goebel, Counselor/Advocate, Womanspace.
- Frank L Greenagel II, Director of Recovery Services at Prevention Links
- Thelma Carrera, Communications Director, LALDEF
- Mariel Delacruz, Domestic Violence Legal Advocate, The New Jersey Coalition to End Domestic Violence
- Sgt. Alexis Durlacher, QPA, Domestic Violence/Grant Manager/ Procurement, Trenton Police Department
- Dr. Jianping Wang, President, Mercer County Community College