Turner Construction, the General Contractor for the NJEDA Health Building in Trenton NJ, provided the following awards as well as upcoming subcontracting projects for trades that may interest you. The building is being constructed between June 2019 and end of October 2020. If you’re interested in pursuing upcoming opportunities, please contact Turner Construction, Jim Folgia, Construction Executive, at email@example.com.
Summary of Awards
- Sitework: Vollers Excavation & Construction, Inc.
- Structural Steel: Samuel Grossi & Sons, Inc.
- Concrete: State Line Construction Co., Inc.
- Panelized Brick: Atlantic Exterior Wall System
- Metal Panels and Canopies: Chris Anderson Roofing and Erecting, Co
- Fire Protection: SA Comunale Co, Inc.
- Electrical: Armour & Sons Electric, Inc
- Plumbing: PJM Mechanical
- HVAC Water: PJM Mechanical
- HVAC Air: Halo Marx Sheet Metal
- Rough Carpentry: Depalma
- Applied Fireproofing: Firebar
- Curtainwall and Glazing: National Glass
Upcoming (June/July, 2019):
- Precast Concrete
- Misc Metals
- Interior Masonry
- Demountable Partitions
- Doors / Frames / Hardware